Help:Where to get few parts...?

General discussion for Scirocco owners
Antworten
Dalibor
Neuer Benutzer
Help:Where to get few parts...?

Beitrag von Dalibor »

Hi, I have got MK 2,produced in 91,JH engine.Please can you give me an advice where to get a new filler pipe for fuel tank and a new holder for main fuel pump which is placed under the fuel tank?Or is there a possibility to use filler pipe from Golf mkI?I live in Czech rep. and I got infos that these parts are not produced anymore from all VW parts shops here.How is the situation in Germany?Is it available there?I also did not find anything on ebay.com or ebay.de
VW Scirocco GTII Bj.91 (DX-engine)
OSLer
Erfahrener Nutzer

AW: Help:Where to get few parts...?

Beitrag von OSLer »

Meiki here may provide you a stainless steel fuel pump holder (fair priced), have a look at this: http://www.sciroccoforum.de/forum/showt ... =edelstahl

A used filler pipe in good condition is also available here in the marketplace of the board as well.

greets
Lars
Tempest

Beitrag von Tempest »

You can still get a rubber fuel hose (the one between filler neck and tank inlet) from a Jetta Mk1, which is longer than the usual Rocco part, and then use a Golf Mk1 filler neck. The Golf Mk1 filler necks can still be obtained fairly easily (well, compared to the one fopr a Scirocco anyway).

This is exactly what I have done on my Mk2 Storm Rocco. IIRC the length of the fuel hose between filler neck and tank has to be 28 cm, whereas the Rocco part is around the 20 cm or so.

Tempest
My Mk1 Rocco, Rado and 928
Corrado Club of GB Events Manager
Dalibor
Neuer Benutzer

Beitrag von Dalibor »

thnx for advice mates,I wil try to solve it due to your instructions :-)
VW Scirocco GTII Bj.91 (DX-engine)
Antworten